If you have read my blog for more than a second, you know that I am a huge fan of Mexican food. I hope I don’t bore you to death with the same style of recipes over and over, but it’s just so damn good!! This week’s Two Ways meal is fajitas, inspired by last week’s episode of the Biggest Loser!
- Make pico de gallo (I used white onion, jalapeno, tomato, lime juice)
- Saute bell peppers and onions
- Lettuce cups instead of tortillas (I used iceberg, next time I will use butter lettuce)
- Bell peppers and onions
- Black beans cooked in fajita seasoning and lime juice
- Topped with pico de gallo and avocado