In my recent streak of turning one recipe into another, I have a new protein smoothie for you!! This smoothie uses all of the ingredients from my Simple Apple Oatmeal which I was OBSESSED with this past week. I have seriously eaten it so many times….melty peanut butter and crunchy grawnola with cinnamon apple goodness…excuse the drool.
Apple-Cinnamon Protein Smoothie
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use raw,vegan)
- 1 apple, diced (I used a tart green but any apple would be good)
- 3 tbsp oats (for thickening)
- Drop vanilla
- Generous dashes of cinnamon
- Packet stevia or sweetener of choice
Combine all ingredients together and blend.
I went back and added a few handfuls of spinach. It may have changed the color but it didn’t change the flavor!
Remember…I am also blogging at Fun With Raw this week about my experience with a Detox Diet. Check it out!